Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Rustic Chic English Wedding

A long overdue post on my gorgeous cousin's wedding in South Farm, Royston in July. While I was a guest first I did my best to capture the day. It was a stunning wedding, simply effortless. Sophisticated country chic at its best. I expected nothing less from Siobhan, who takes everything in her stride while maintaining impeccable taste every step of the way. Siobhan originally from County Clare is living in London for the past 10 years working as a senior merchandiser for Dune. She met her wonderful husband in 2010 and he proposed two years later in Bruge.

This wedding was the most relaxed happy wedding I have ever been to, the sun was shining and the laid back energy of the couple transferred to the guests, everyone was at ease and thoroughly enjoyed themselves the entire day.

Siobhan wore an elegant Charlie Brear Dress which fit like a glove on her slender figure.




Beautiful bridesmaid Ria wearing dress from Reese





© Ruth Maria Murphy 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment